The following browser extensions allow you to open up your homepage when opening a new tab.
Installation takes about 20 seconds, and all of them are available for free.
Since Microsoft doesn't like you changing your tab page from their own, you will receive this notice.
All this means is you just need to turn on the extension in your settings.
1. Click settings () in upper-right part of browser.
2. Click extensions, then hit toggle button to activate.
After installation, you will need to enable it
1. Click CTRL + Shift + A to open add-on settings.
2. Be sure that the toggle () is enabled for New Tab Override add-on.
3. Lastly, click the ellipses (), then choose Options
Within these settings is where you can choose current home page as your new tab page (or choose the custom URL, https://besthomepage.co.uk).
Thats it! You now have access to all of your favorite websites whenever you open a new tab.